The Management of Risk in Developing Country Finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E., 1998. "Missing risk sharing markets and the benefits of cross-hedging in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 43-56, February.
- Socol Adela, 2008. "Capital Adequacy In The Romanian Banking System," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 42.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Olivier Jeanne & Damiano Sandri, 2009.
"Macro-Hedging for Commodity Exporters,"
NBER Working Papers
15452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jeanne & Damiano Sandri & Eduardo Borensztein, 2010. "Macro-Hedging for Commodity Exporters," 2010 Meeting Papers 832, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Jeanne, Olivier & Sandri, Damiano, 2009. "Macro-Hedging for Commodity Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 7513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Damiano Sandri & Olivier Jeanne, 2009. "Macro-Hedging for Commodity Exporters," IMF Working Papers 09/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Stuart Landon & Constance Smith, 2010. "Government Revenue Volatility: The Case of Alberta, an Energy Dependent Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_23, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.