The Effectiveness of Exchange-Rate Changes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (Autumn)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe Larrain & Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "Contractionary Devaluation, and Dynamic Adjustment of Exports and Wages," NBER Working Papers 2078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1982. "Trade Structure and Transmission of Inflation: Theory and Japanese Experience," NBER Working Papers 0923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994.
"The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-25, October.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993. "The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981.
"Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 217-21, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.