Enforcement Costs and the Optimal Progressivity of Income Taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (Fall)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2003.
"A Contest with the Taxman: The Impact of Tax Rates on Tax Evasion and Wastefully Invested Resources,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2003-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Bayer, Ralph-C., 2006. "A contest with the taxman - the impact of tax rates on tax evasion and wastefully invested resources," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1071-1104, July.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2004. "A Contest with the Taxman - The Impact of Tax Rates on Tax Evasion and Wastefully Invested Resources," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "A contest with the taxman - The impact of tax rates on tax evasion and wastefully invested resources," Public Economics 0412010, EconWPA.
- Ralph-C. Bayer, 2006.
"Finding Out Who The Crooks Are — Tax Evasion With Sequential Auditing,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 51(02), pages 195-227.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2003. "Finding out Who the Crooks Are Â– Tax Evasion with Sequential Auditing," School of Economics Working Papers 2003-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2004. "Finding Out Who the Crooks Are - Tax Evasion with Sequential Auditing," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004. "Finding out who the crooks are - Tax evasion with sequential auditing," Public Economics 0412009, EconWPA.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Marc Willinger, 2006.
"Misreporting, retroactive audit and redistribution,"
Working Papers of BETA
2006-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Marc Willinger, 2006. "Misreporting, Retroactive Audit and Redistribution," Working Papers 06-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2006.
- Boyer, Martin, 2001. "Les clauses de valeur à neuf sont-elles optimales?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(1), pages 53-74, mars.
- Ralph C Bayer, 2004.
"Moral constraints and the evasion of income tax,"
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2003. "Income Tax Evasion with Morally Constraint Taxpayers: The Role of Evasion Opportunities and Evasion Cost," School of Economics Working Papers 2003-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shavell, Steven, 1994.
"Optimal Law Enforcement with Self-Reporting of Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 583-606, June.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1991. "Optimal Law Enforcement with Self-Reporting of Behavior," NBER Working Papers 3822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schroyen, Fred, 1997. "Pareto efficient income taxation under costly monitoring," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 343-366, September.
- Sato, Hideki, 2011. "Raising Wages as a Strategy to Reduce Corruption," MPRA Paper 45688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.