The impact of increasing non-agricultural market access on EU demand for imported fish: implications for Lake Victoria chilled fillet exports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics in its journal European Review of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.erae.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Wei & Marchant, Mary A. & Muhammad, Andrew, 2010. "China’s Soybean Imports — Price Impacts using a Production System Approach," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56528, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Harri, Ardian & Brorsen, B. Wade & Muhammad, Andrew & Anderson, John D., 2010.
"Estimating a Demand System with Seasonally Differenced Data,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(02), May.
- Harri, Ardian & Muhammad, Andrew & Anderson, John D., 2008. "Estimating a Demand System with Seasonally Differenced Data," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6427, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong Lu & Kiawu, James, 2012. "Do U.S. Cotton Subsidies Affect Competing Exporters? An Analysis of Import Demand in China," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
- Muhammad, Andrew, 2008. "The Role of the Imports for Re-Exports Program in Determining Canadian Demand for Imported Cheese: Implications for U.S. Exports," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 8214, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "European Union preferential trade agreements with developing countries and their impact on Colombian and Kenyan carnation exports to the United Kingdom:," IFPRI discussion papers 862, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain K., 2009. "The role of the Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) in determining carnation demand in the United Kingdom: implications for Colombian and Kenyan exports," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 48(3), September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.