An Estimate of the Price Effects of Restrictions on Drug Price Advertising
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 14 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gertler & Roland Sturm & Bruce Davidson, 1994. "Information and the Demand for Supplemental Medicare Insurance," NBER Working Papers 4700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Joel Waldfogel, 1998.
"The Effect of Price Advertising on Prices: Evidence in the Wake of 44 Liquormart,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9807, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Joel Waldfogel & Jeffrey Milyo, 1999. "The Effect of Price Advertising on Prices: Evidence in the Wake of 44 Liquormart," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1081-1096, December.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Joel Waldfogel, 1998. "The Effect of Price Advertising and Prices: Evidence in the Wake of 44 Liquormart," NBER Working Papers 6488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Stone, 2010.
"Optimal Attorney Advertising,"
2010-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kyle Bagwell & Garey Ramey, 1995.
1148, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Richards, Timothy J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2009. "How Does Advertising Affect Market Performance? The Case of Generic Advertising," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49187, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zeynep K. Hansen & Marc T. Law, 2008.
"The Political Economy of Truth-in-Advertising Regulation during the Progressive Era,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 251-269, 05.
- Zeynep Hansen & Marc T. Law, 2006. "The Political Economy of "Truth-in-Advertising" Regulation During the Progressive Era," NBER Working Papers 11927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Soberman, 2002. "Informative Advertising: An Alternate Viewpoint and Implications," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 1-3-1009, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Ramey, Garey, 1994.
"Advertising and Coordination,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 153-72, January.
- Rauch, Ferdinand, 2013.
"Advertising expenditure and consumer prices,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 331-341.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael Keane & Baohong Sun, 2008. "The impact of advertising on consumer price sensitivity in experience goods markets," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 139-176, June.
- Martin Gaynor & Solomon Polachek, 1994. "Measuring Ignorance in the Market: A New Method with an Application to Physician Services," NBER Working Papers 3430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genesove, David & Simhon, Avi, 2008. "Seasonality and the Effect of Advertising on Price," CEPR Discussion Papers 6999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.