Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James R, 2011.
"Supplier Responses to Wal-Mart's Invasion in Mexico,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Iacovone & Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Wolfgang Keller & James R. Tybout, 2011. "Supplier Responses to Wal-Mart's Invasion of Mexico," NBER Working Papers 17204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleni A.Kaditi, 2011. "Market Dynamics in Sypply Chains: The Impact of Globalization and Consolidation on food companies' mark-ups," LICOS Discussion Papers 27311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Beata Javorcik & Yue Li, 2013.
"Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania,"
Economics Series Working Papers
637, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Li, Yue, 2013. "Do the biggest aisles serve a brighter future? Global retail chains and their implications for Romania," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 348-363.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Li, Yue, 2008. "Do the biggest aisles serve a brighter future ? global retail chains and their implications for Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4650, The World Bank.
- Li, Yue & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2008. "Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania," CEPR Discussion Papers 6906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaditi, Eleni A., 2011. "Market Dynamics in Supply Chains: The Impact of Globalisation and Consolidation on Food Companies' Mark-Ups," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114452, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2011. "Sources of Global Heterogeneity in Retail Spending," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Eleni A Kaditi, 2011. "Market Dynamics in Supply Chains: The Impact of Globalisation and Consolidation on Food Companie's Mark-ups," Working Papers id:4430, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan Matusitz & Elizabeth Minei, 2011. "Cultural Adaptation of an MNC in Mexico: A Success Story," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 418-429, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.