Changes and Trends in the World Trade in High-Technology Products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Cambridge Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Matraves, 1997. "German Industrial Structure in Comparative Perspective (Only in German language!)," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-10, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Aiginger, K., 1998. "A framework for evaluating the dynamic competitiveness of countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 159-188, June.
- Das, Gouranga, 2009. "How to Reap the Induced Technological Bonus? A Mechanism and Illustrative Implementation," MPRA Paper 37921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Das, Keshab, 2012.
"Regional Origin of Manufacturing Exports: Inter-State Patterns in India,"
41801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Das, Keshab, 2012. "Regional Origin Of Manufacturing Exports: Inter-State Patterns In India," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 1(2), pages 117-168.
- Alcorta, Ludovico & Peres, Wilson, 1995. "Innovation Systems and Technological Specialization in Latin America and the Caribbean," Discussion Papers 9, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.