Food Import Refusals: Evidence from the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 93 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakuja, T. & Kerr, W. A., 2013. "Protectionism or Legitimate Regulations: What can Trade Partners Expect from the New US Food Safety Regime?," Commissioned Papers 165920, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Pouliot, Sébastien, 2012. "On the Economics of Adulteration in Food Imports: Application to US Fish and Seafood Imports," Working Papers 148596, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnes & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2012.
"Reputation matters : spillover effects in the enforcement of US SPS measures,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5935, The World Bank.
- Marie-Agnès Jouanjean & Jean-Christophe Maur & Ben Shepherd, 2011. "Reputation Matters: Spillover Effects in the Enforcement of US SPS Measures," LICOS Discussion Papers 30211, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnes & Maur, Jean-Christophe & Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "Reputation matters: Spillover effects in the enforcement of US SPS measures," MPRA Paper 35270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Munasib, Abdul B.A. & Roy, Devesh, 2011.
"Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
125025, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2013. "Nontariff Barriers as Bridge to Cross," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149680, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Li, Xiaoqian & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "How Does Haccp Change U.S. Seafood Exports?-Analysis With Fishes, Mollusca, And Shellfish Other Than Mollusca," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119859, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2011. "Sanitary and phytosanitary standards as bridge to cross:," IFPRI discussion papers 1140, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.