The Effects of Moratoria on Residential Development: Evidence from a Matching Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 89 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Fałkowski & D’Artis Kancs, 2012.
"Productivity and credit constraints: A firm-level propensity score evidence for agricultural farms in central and east European countries,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 62(4), pages 459-487, December.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Fa?kowski, Jan & d’Artis, Kanc & Pokrivcak, Jan, 2011. "Productivity and Credit Constraints: Firm-Level Evidence from Propensity Score Matching," Factor Markets Working Papers 99, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Falkowski & d'Artis Kancs, 2012.
"Access to credit, factor allocation and farm productivity: Evidence from the CEE transition economies,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 22-47, March.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Falkowski, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61347, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jan Fałkowski & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies," Working Papers 2009-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Michael Brady & Elena Irwin, 2011. "Accounting for Spatial Effects in Economic Models of Land Use: Recent Developments and Challenges Ahead," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 487-509, March.
- Lynch, Lori & Geoghegan, Jacqueline, 2011. "FOREWORD: The Economics of Land Use Change: Advancing the Frontiers," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2011. "The Value Of Water As An Urban Club Good: A Matching Approach To Hoa-Provided Lakes," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103781, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Towe, Charles A. & Klaiber, H. Allen & Wrenn, Douglas H. & Newburn, David A. & Irwin, Elena G., 2011. "Exploiting spatial and temporal variations in residential subdivision development to identify urban growth spillovers," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104010, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Allen Klaiber, H., 2013. "The value of water as an urban club good: A matching approach to community-provided lakes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 208-224.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
- Cunha, Denis Antonio da & Coelho, Alexandre Braganca & Feres, Jose & Braga, Marcelo Jose, 2012. "Impacts of climate change on Brazilian agriculture: an analysis of irrigation as an adaptation strategy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126223, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.