The Incidence of the Costs and Benefits of Generic Advertising
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 82 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2003. "Measures of precision for estimated welfare effects for producers from generic advertising," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 379-391.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Paudel, Laxmi, 2001. "Upstream Effects Of Generic Advertising: The Case Of Catfish," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(2).
- Leister, Amanda M. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2008. "The Economic Effects of New Product Beef Promotion in Guatemala," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6067, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hahn, William F. & Taha, Fawzi & Davis, Christopher G., 2013. "Estimating PIGLOG Demands Using Representative versus Average Expenditure," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149351, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kiawu, James AF & Jones, Keithly G, 2013. "Implications of food aid and remittances for West African food import demand," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Zhang, Xu & Goddard, Ellen W., 2010. "Analysis of Value-Added Meat Product Choice Behaviour by Canadian Households," Project Report Series 99703, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "Caribbean Food Import Demand: Influence of the Changing Dynamics of the Caribbean Economy," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119724, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Gunderson, Michael A. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey, 2005. "Getting Something From Nothing: An Investigation of Beef Demand Expansion and Substitution in the Presence of Quality Heterogeneity," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19465, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cardon, James H. & Pope, Rulon D., 2003. "Agricultural Market Structure, Generic Advertising, and Welfare," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Crespi, John M. & Marette, Stephan, 2001. "Are Assessments For Generic Advertising Optimal If Products Are Differentiated?," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20762, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John M. Crespi & Stéphan Marette, 2003. "Are uniform assessments for generic advertising optimal if products are differentiated?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 367-377.
- Capacci, Sara & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2011. "Five-a-day, a price to pay: An evaluation of the UK program impact accounting for market forces," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-98, January.
- Roland Herrmann & Stanley R. Thompson & Stephanie Krischik-Bautz, 2002. "Bovine spongiform encephalopathy and generic promotion of beef: An analysis for “quality from Bavaria”," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 369-385.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J., 2000. "Optimal Commodity Promotion In Imperfectly Competitive Markets," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21823, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2013. "Does Government Sponsored Advertising Increase Social Welfare? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149835, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.