Private/Public Research: Knowledge Assets and Future Scenarios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 81 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moss, Charles B. & Schmitz, Andrew, 2000.
"Vertical Integration And Trade Policy: The Case Of Sugar,"
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL
21754, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Charles B. Moss & Andrew Schmitz, 2001. "Vertical integration and trade policy: The case of sugar," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 49-60.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008.
"Managing R&D Risk in Renewable Energy,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt41j9f6ks, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D risk in renewable energy," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48726, Farm Foundation.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D risk in renewable energy," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1058, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Spielman,David J. & Hartwich,Frank & von Grebmer, Klaus, 2007. "Sharing science, building bridges, and enhancing impact: Public-Private Partnerships in the CGIAR," IFPRI discussion papers 708, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rausser Gordon & Simon Leo & Stevens Reid, 2008.
"Public vs. Private Good Research at Land-Grant Universities,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-31, December.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 2008. "Public vs. private good research at land-grant universities," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1066, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Stevens, Reid, 2008. "Public Vs. Private Good Research at Land-Grant Universities," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7fb626cs, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- MacMillan, James A. & Sabourin, Sylvio & Chorney, B., 2000. "Manitoba's Seed Industry: Value Added Economic Impacts," Research Bulletins 124306, University of Manitoba, Department of Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics.
- Esposti, Roberto & Pierani, Pierpaolo, 2002. "Public R&D Investment and Cost Behaviour in Italian Agriculture: 1960-1995," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24974, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2001. "The Role Of The Public Sector In Technology Development: Generalizations From General Purpose Technologies," Staff Papers 13563, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2003. "Complementarita' innovative e tragedia degli anticommons. Il caso delle agrobiotecnologie," Working Papers 198, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Xia, Yin & Buccola, Steven T., 2001. "Are Basic Science And Biotechnology Complementary Activities?," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20575, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2002.
"Public R&D Investment and Cost Structure in Italian Agriculture 1960-1995,"
176, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto Esposti, 2003. "Public R&D investment and cost structure in Italian agriculture, 1960--1995," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 509-537, December.
- Xia, Yin, 2004. "University Basic Research And Applied Agricultural Biotechnology," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20187, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huffman, Wallace, 2005. "Developments in the Organization and Finance of Public Agricultural Research in the United States, 1988-1999," Staff General Research Papers 12485, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Goodhue, Rachael E., 2003. "Farmers Adoption of Genetically Modified Varieties with Input Traits," Research Reports 11928, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.