Reengineering the Food Supply Chain: The ECR Initiative in the Grocery Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 78 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- King, Robert P. & Park, Timothy A., 2004. "Modeling Productivity In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(02), July.
- Kohne, Manfred, 2001. "Perspektiven der landwirtschaftlichen Betriebslehre," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(4).
- Timothy Park & Robert King, 2007. "Evaluating food retailing efficiency: the role of information technology," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 101-113, April.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & O'Rourke, A. Desmond, 2000. "Relationships Between Produce Supply Firms And Retailers In The New Food Supply Chain," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(03), November.
- Wolfson, Paul J. & Kinsey, Jean D. & King, Robert P. & Seltzer, Jonathan M., 2001. "THE SUPERMARKET INDUSTRY AT THE START OF THE 21st CENTURY: KEY FINDINGS FROM THE 2000 SUPERMARKET PANEL," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(03), November.
- Dooley, Frank J. & Mayberry, Matthew & Wilson, Christine A. & Boehlje, Michael, 2002. "Assessing The Effect Of Ecr On Financial And Operating Performance," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19788, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Park, John L. & McLaughlin, Edward W., 1998. "New Developments In Grocery Manufacturer And Distributor Marketing Programs: A Survey Of U.S. Wholesalers And Retailers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(2), July.
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A. & Sterns, James A., 1999. "Improving Vertical Coordination Of Agricultural Industries Through Supply Chain Management," Staff Papers 11513, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Dooley, Frank J. & Martens, Bobby J. & Blomeke, Phillip, 2009. "Effects of Supply Chain Management for Food and Grocery Companies," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49399, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A. & Sterns, James A., 1999. "Supply Chain Management: Improving Vertical Coordination In Fruit Industries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(3), November.
- King, Robert P. & Ashman, Sara M. & Bosley, Stacie A., 1998. "Store-Level Innovation In The Retail Food Industry: The Ecr Initiative And Beyond," Conference Papers 14484, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Park, John L. & German, Gene A., 2000. "A Retail Evaluation Of Promotional Tactics In The Food Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(02), July.
- King, Robert P. & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Modeling Scale Economies In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Altair Dias de Moura & Sandra Martin & Diane Mollenkopf, 2009. "Product specification and agribusiness chain coordination: introducing the coordination differential concept," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 112-127.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.