The Relationship Between Accounting And Taxation - The Romanian Accounting Environment
AbstractThe paper analyses the relationship between accounting and taxation in the Romanian accounting environment. In this respect the paper illustrates the results of the main research conducted in the national and international literature in terms of the relationship between accounting and taxation in Romania and also the main research directions in terms of tax-accounting link. The paper concludes that the level of influence was decreased over time (de jure and de facto) as a result of changes made in the Romanian accounting and tax environment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
accounting; taxation; tax-accounting link; accounting environment; Romania;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H29 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher Nobes & Ester Oliveras & Xavier Puig, 2004.
"The changing relationship between tax and financial reporting in Spain,"
Economics Working Papers
782, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ester Oliveras & Xavier Puig, 2005. "The Changing Relationship between Tax and Financial Reporting in Spain," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 195-207, January.
- Manishi Prasad & Peter Wahlqvist & Rich Shikiar & Ya-Chen Tina Shih, 2004. "A," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 22(4), pages 225-244.
- Adela Deaconu & Irimie Popa & Anuta Buiga & Melinda Fulop, 2009. "Conceptual and Technical Study Regarding Future Accounting Regulation for SMEs in Europe," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(01(530)), pages 18-32, Januaary.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.