An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (I)
AbstractThose 17 years (since 1990 until the accession date to the EU) of institutional and economic-social reforms which, with all the good and bad things, brought Romania to the European Union starting with 1 January 2007, and should make us now be able to emphasise a few elements connected to the Romanian foreign trade. Thus, we consider that the present paper is of a significant importance for the specialists in the foreign trade problems, as well as for the Romanian and all other EU economic operators because we will try to realise a “radiography” of all the general aspects and tendencies of the Romanian External Trade during the years 1990-2006, and their effects upon the Romania’s current and future membership to the European Union, as part of the Common Trade Policy, by presenting some relevant indicators, such as: the volume of foreign trade, volume of exports and imports, GDP growth etc.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Romanian foreign trade evolution; imports; exports; balance sheet; EU accession process; GDP growth;
Other versions of this item:
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010. "An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (Ii)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 100-106, December.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Feenstra, .
"Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy,"
Department of Economics
98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998. "Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Unita Lucian & Straciuc Oreste & Maghiar Teodor Traian & Uivarosan Diana, 2011. "The Production Of Medicines In Romania After 1990. What'S The Reason For Imports?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 124-130, December.
- NEGREA Adrian, 2011. "The Danger Of "Puting All The Eggs In One Basket". Some Concerns Regarding Romania'S External Trade," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 112-117, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.