Reserve Bank annual report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Reserve Bank of New Zealand in its journal Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 48 (1985)
Issue (Month): (august)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woller, Gary M. & Hart, David Kirkwood, 1995. "Latin American debt, the IMF, and Adam Smith: A proposal for ethical reform," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-20.
- Mules, Trevor, 1998. "Taxpayer Subsidies for Major Sporting Events," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-43, November.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Crisostomo, Mario F. & Burton, Robert O., Jr. & Kelley, Kenneth W. & Llewelyn, Richard V., 1989. "A Risk Analysis of Crop Rotations in Southeast Kansas Including Double-Crop Alternatives," Staff Papers 133741, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Korber, Achim, 1998. "Why everybody loves Flipper: the political-economy of the U.S. dolphin-safe laws," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 475-509, August.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2002. "Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-253, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.