Reserve Bank annual report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Reserve Bank of New Zealand in its journal Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 48 (1985)
Issue (Month): (august)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mules, Trevor, 1998. "Taxpayer Subsidies for Major Sporting Events," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-43, November.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Crisostomo, Mario F. & Burton, Robert O., Jr. & Kelley, Kenneth W. & Llewelyn, Richard V., 1989. "A Risk Analysis of Crop Rotations in Southeast Kansas Including Double-Crop Alternatives," Staff Papers 133741, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Woller, Gary M. & Hart, David Kirkwood, 1995. "Latin American debt, the IMF, and Adam Smith: A proposal for ethical reform," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-20.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2002. "Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-253, February.
- Korber, Achim, 1998. "Why everybody loves Flipper: the political-economy of the U.S. dolphin-safe laws," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 475-509, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.