Corporate Governance Russia: of First-order Importance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by New Economic Association in its journal Journal of the New Economic Association.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Nakhimovsky prospekt, 32, Office 1115, 117218 Moscow Russia
Phone: +7 495 7189855
Fax: +7 495 7189855
Web page: http://www.econorus.org/english.phtml
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesca Cornelli & Zbigniew Kominek & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2013.
"Monitoring Managers: Does It Matter?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(2), pages 431-481, 04.
- Francesca Cornelli & Zbigniew Kominek & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2010. "Monitoring Managers: Does it Matter?," Working Papers 2010.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesca Cornelli & Zbigniew Kominek & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2010. "Monitoring managers: does it matter?," Working Papers 110, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Kominek, Zbigniew & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2009. "Monitoring Managers: Does it Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Gompers & Joy Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2003.
"Corporate Governance And Equity Prices,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 118(1), pages 107-155, February.
- Paul A. Gompers & Joy L. Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2001. "Corporate Governance and Equity Prices," NBER Working Papers 8449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Gompers & Joy L. Ishii & Andrew Metrick, 2002. "Corporate Governance and Equity Prices," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-32, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dolgopyatova, T., 2010. "Concentration of Ownership in Russian Industry: Firm-Level Evolution," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 80-99.
- Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa, 2004.
"Corporate governance, investor protection, and performance in emerging markets,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 703-728, November.
- Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa, 2002. "Corporate governance, investor protection, and performance in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2818, The World Bank.
- Sprenger, C., 2010. "State Ownership in the Russian Economy. Part 1. Its Magnitude And Sectoral Distribution," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 6, pages 120-140.
- Sprenger, C., 2010. "State Ownership in the Russian Economy. Part 2. Governance Problems and Performance Effects," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 7, pages 90-110.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.