Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantage Measures: Regional and Central and East European Agricultural Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Eastern European Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=106044
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fertő, Imre & Bojnec, Štefan, 2007. "Comparative Advantages in Agro-Food Trade of Central European and Balkans' Countries with the European Union," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162388, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Dynamics of Chinese Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-034/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2008.
"Empirical relevance of the Hillman condition for revealed comparative advantage: 10 stylized facts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2313-2328.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Empirical Relevance of the Hillman Condition for Revealed Comparative Advantage: 10 Stylized Facts," Working Papers 05-24, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Božić, Dragica & Nikolić, Marija M., 2013. "Regional Analysis of Agricultural and Food Trade of Serbia," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160374, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lundmark, Robert, 2010. "European trade in forest products and fuels," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-251, August.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2004. "Empirical Relevance of the Hillman Condition and Comparative Advantage," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-019/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.