European Association of Agricultural Economists
135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia
Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists:
Web page: http://www.eaae.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:eaa135
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 161367 An economic evaluation of the effects of business strategy of agro-food industry clusters on export competitiveness in Serbian transition economy
by Vanka, Gajo M. & Heijman, Wim J.M.
- 160518 Serbian Agriculture in Regional and European Integration
by Zekić, Stanislav & Gajić, Milivoj & Matkovski, Bojan
- 160517 Basic Characteristics of the Raspberry Marketing Chain and Position of the Small Farmers in Serbia
by Zaric, Vlade & Vasiljevic, Zorica & Vlahovic, Branislav & Andric, Jasmina
- 160516 Changes in the International Wine Market
by Vlahović, Branislav & Puškarić, Anton & Tomašević, Dejan
- 160514 Effects of SAA Import Liberalization on Serbian Agriculture
by Tomić, Danilo & Popović, Vesna & Tandir, Nataša
- 160513 Feeding the Army in Global Food Security
by Tešanović, Branko & Jović, Saša
- 160512 Serbia's Food Trade Competitiveness and PTAS in the EU Integration Process
by Stojanovic, Zaklina & Mitrovic, Radmila Dragutinovic & Petrovic, Ivana Popovic
- 160394 Preference Erosion Effects of Multilateral and Regional Trade Liberalisation: Simulating the EU's Trade Agreements with Mediterranean Countries
by Rau, Mari-Luise & Aikaterini, Kavallari
- 160393 Volatile World Milk Prices and Its Affect to National Market- Case of Serbian Milk Market
by Popović, Rade & Radovanov, Boris & Jeremić, Marija
- 160390 Cooperatives in International Trade of Agricultural and Food Products
by Nikolić, Marija M. & Ševarlić, Miladin M.
- 160389 Transition Changes in Ex-Yugoslav Countries' Agrarian Trade Balances
by Milanović, Milan R. & Stevanović, Simo & Radojević, Vuk
- 160388 How to Implement WTO Scenarios in Simulation Models: Linking the TRIMAG Tariff Aggregation Tool to Capri
by Listorti, Giulia & Tonini, Axel & Kempen, Makus & Adenauer, Marcel
- 160387 How to Improve World Food Supply Stability Under Future Uncertainty: Potential Role of WTO Regulation on Export Restrictions in Rice
by Karapinar, Baris & Tanaka, Tetsuji
- 160385 Terms of Joining Russian Federation to World Trade Organization: Necessity and Compromises
by Itskovich, Alexander U.
- 160384 International Diversification of the Asset Portfolio by Investing in Agricultural Commodities. Why Not Use the CAPM Futures Markets?
by Hurduzeu, Gheorghe & Hurduzeu, Raluca
- 160383 Trade Diversion Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements Under Tariff Rate Quota Regimes
by Himics, Mihaly & Britz, Wolfgang
- 160381 Per-Unit Duties: Friends Or Foes Of Developing Country Exporters?
by Emlinger, Charlotte & Guimbard, Houssein
- 160380 Czech Agricultural Trade After EU Accession as a Reflexion of the Competitiveness of Czech Agriculture and Food Industry Under the EU Single Market and Changes in WTO Commitments
by Doucha, Tomáš & Pohlová, Karina
- 160379 The Impact of the Agricultural Trade Liberalization on the Elements of the Marketing Mix of Fruit and Vegetables in BIH
by Dončić, Dalibor & Nastić, Rade
- 160378 South East Europe PTA's- Step Forward to EU or Not?
by Simić, Jelena Damnjanović & Zakić, Vladimir
- 160376 WTO Law and Genetically Modified Products
by Brankov, Tatjana Papić & Lovre, Koviljko
- 160374 Regional Analysis of Agricultural and Food Trade of Serbia
by Božić, Dragica & Nikolić, Marija M.
- 160373 Modelling the Effects of Croatia's Accession to the EU: Trade and Agricultural Policies
by Boulanger, Pierre & Ferrari, Emanuele & Michalek, Jerzy & Philippidis, George & Vinyes, Cristina
- 160372 The Impact of the WTO Agreement on Agriculture on Food Security in Developing Countries
by Birovljev, Jelena & Ćetković, Biljana
- 160371 The EU Meat Market and the Doha Round at a Glance
by Banović, Marija & Ševarlić, Miladin M.
- 160370 DOHA Negotiations on Agriculture and Future of the WTO Multilateral Trade System
by Matthews, Alan