Bureaucratic Theory and the Choice of Central Bank Goals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 5 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ianthi Vayid, 2013. "Central Bank Communications Before, During and After the Crisis: From Open-Market Operations to Open-Mouth Policy," Working Papers 13-41, Bank of Canada.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1985.
"Monetary mystique : secrecy and central banking,"
85-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- James Forder, 2002. "Interests and 'Independence': The European Central Bank and the theory of bureaucracy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 51-69.
- Ibrahima Diouf & Dominique Pépin, 2010.
"Duisenberg and Trichet: Measures of their Degree of Conservatism,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(2), pages 145-162.
- Ibrahima Diouf & Dominique Pépin, 2010. "Duisenberg and Trichet : Measures of their Degree of Conservatism," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Towards A Broader Public Choice Analysis of the International Monetary Fund," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-25, Claremont Colleges.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "Independent Central Banks: Some theoretical and empirical problems?," Working Papers 0908, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- J. Ferris & Stanley Winer & Bernard Grofman, 2012.
"Do departures from democratic accountability compromise the stability of public finances? Keynesianism, central banking, and minority governments in the Canadian system of party government, 1867–200,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 213-243, September.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Stanley L. Winer & Bernard Grofman, 2011. "Do Departures from Democratic Accountability Compromise the Stability of Public Finances? Keynesianism, Central Banking, and Minority Governments in the Canadian System of Party Government, 1867 – 2," Carleton Economic Papers 11-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Clinton, 2006. "Wicksell at the Bank of Canada," Working Papers 1087, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2000. "A Soft-Core Public Choice Analysis of the International Monetary Fund," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-56, Claremont Colleges.
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2008. "No single definition of central bank independence is right for all countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 802-816, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.