Analysis of Influential Factors on Consumer Buying Behavior of Youngster towards Branded Products, Evidence from Karachi
AbstractThe aim of this study is to find out the factors that influenced on the consumer buying behavior towards the branded products. The specific objective is to find out the relationship of consumer buying behavior with the distinguish features, quality standard and comfort feeling of branded products. Consumer’s purchase intension works as catalyst to enhance the brand equity in challenging and competitive market. Several organizations pay worthy attention towards building brand image and spend money for designing marketing strategies and practices. The primary data has been collected from customers who were engaged with several branded products. This study has also collected secondary data from different resources. This study reveals that there is a significant relationship of consumer buying behavior with the distinguish features, quality standard and comfort feeling of branded products. It is recommended that the company should focus on the distinguish features, quality standard and comfort feeling of branded products and retain the customers for a longer period of time.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT) in its journal KASBIT Bussiness Journal.
Volume (Year): 5 (2012)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://kasbit.edu.pk/academics/academic-departments/marketing-management/
More information through EDIRC
Brand equity; Brand value; Consumer buying behavior; Marketing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Bloch, Peter H & Black, William C, 1988. " Correlates of Price Acceptability," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 243-52, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.