Latent variables and route choice behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Route choice behavior; Latent variables; Hybrid model; Measurement and structural equations; Path size correction logit;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frejinger, E. & Bierlaire, M. & Ben-Akiva, M., 2009. "Sampling of alternatives for route choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 984-994, December.
- Yai, Tetsuo & Iwakura, Seiji & Morichi, Shigeru, 1997. "Multinomial probit with structured covariance for route choice behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 195-207, June.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2003. "Simulation estimation of mixed discrete choice models using randomized and scrambled Halton sequences," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 837-855, November.
- Daniel McFadden, 2001.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 351-378, June.
- Frejinger, E. & Bierlaire, M., 2007. "Capturing correlation with subnetworks in route choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 363-378, March.
- Akgun, Vedat & Erkut, Erhan & Batta, Rajan, 2000. "On finding dissimilar paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 232-246, March.
- van der Zijpp, N.J. & Fiorenzo Catalano, S., 2005. "Path enumeration by finding the constrained K-shortest paths," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 545-563, July.
- Fujii, Satoshi & Gärling, Tommy, 2003. "Application of attitude theory for improved predictive accuracy of stated preference methods in travel demand analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 389-402, May.
- Carlo Prato, 2014. "Expanding the applicability of random regret minimization for route choice analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 351-375, March.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Bierlaire, Michel & Catalano, Mario & Migliore, Marco & Amoroso, Salvatore, 2013. "Taste heterogeneity and latent preferences in the choice behaviour of freight transport operators," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 77-91.
- Kim, Hyunmi & Kwon, Sohee & Wu, Seung Kook & Sohn, Keemin, 2014. "Why do passengers choose a specific car of a metro train during the morning peak hours?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 249-258.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.