Expected utility theory under non-classical uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 68 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Measurement; Bet; Non-classical probability; Qualitative measure; Transition probability; Orthomodular poset;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danilov, V.I. & Lambert-Mogiliansky, A., 2008. "Measurable systems and behavioral sciences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 315-340, May.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Frank Hansen, 2004.
"Expected utility theory with ”small worlds”,"
04-20, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Ehud Lehrer & Eran Shmaya, 2005. "A Subjective Approach to Quantum Probability," Game Theory and Information 0503002, EconWPA.
- Ariane Lambert Mogiliansky & Shmuel Zamir & Herve Zwirn, 2003. "Type Indeterminacy: A Model of the KT(Kahneman-Tversky)-man," Discussion Paper Series dp343, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2011. "Laboratory Games and Quantum Behaviour: The Normal Form with a Separable State Space," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 969, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- V. I. Yukalov & D. Sornette, 2012. "Quantum decision making by social agents," Papers 1202.4918, arXiv.org.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Jerome Busemeyer, 2012.
"Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-Control through Identity Management,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 97-118, May.
- Jérôme Busemeyer & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012. "Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-control Through Identity Management," PSE Working Papers halshs-00692024, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00692024 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.