Expected utility theory under non-classical uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 68 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Measurement; Bet; Non-classical probability; Qualitative measure; Transition probability; Orthomodular poset;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ariane Lambert Mogiliansky & Shmuel Zamir & Herve Zwirn, 2003. "Type Indeterminacy: A Model of the KT(Kahneman-Tversky)-man," Discussion Paper Series dp343, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Frank Hansen, 2004.
"Expected Utility Theory with “Small Worlds”,"
FRU Working Papers
2004/04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Danilov, V.I. & Lambert-Mogiliansky, A., 2008. "Measurable systems and behavioral sciences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 315-340, May.
- Ehud Lehrer & Eran Shmaya, 2005. "A Subjective Approach to Quantum Probability," Game Theory and Information 0503002, EconWPA.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2011. "Laboratory Games and Quantum Behaviour: The Normal Form with a Separable State Space," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 969, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Jerome Busemeyer, 2012.
"Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-Control through Identity Management,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 97-118, May.
- Jérôme Busemeyer & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012. "Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-control Through Identity Management," PSE Working Papers halshs-00692024, HAL.
- Dino Borie, 2013. "Expected utility theory with non-commutative probability theory," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 295-315, October.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00692024 is not listed on IDEAS
- V. I. Yukalov & D. Sornette, 2012. "Quantum decision making by social agents," Papers 1202.4918, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.