Tick size change on the Stock Exchange of Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
Volume (Year): 32 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990
Tick size; Market microstructure; Transaction costs; G14; G18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burton Hollifield & Robert A. Miller & Patrik Sandas, 2004.
"Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 1027-1063, October.
- Burton Hollifield & Robert Miller & Patrik Sandas, . "Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets," GSIA Working Papers -290183991, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hollifield, Burton & Miller, Robert & Sandås, Patrik, 2001. "Empirical Analysis of Limit Order Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aitken, Michael & Almeida, Niall & deB. Harris, Frederick H. & McInish, Thomas H., 2007. "Liquidity supply in electronic markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 144-168, May.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983.
"Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders,"
570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985. "Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Bourghelle, David & Declerck, Fany, 2004. "Why markets should not necessarily reduce the tick size," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 373-398, February.
- Lau, Sie Ting & McInish, Thomas H., 1995. "Reducing tick size on the Stock Exchange of Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 485-496, December.
- Kee H. Chung & Kenneth A. Kim & Pattanaporn Kitsabunnarat, 2005. "Liquidity And Quote Clustering In A Market With Multiple Tick Sizes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(2), pages 177-195.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cai, Jun & Chan, Kalok & Hamao, Yasushi, 2007. "Tick size change and liquidity provision on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-194, June.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Robert A. Wood & Robert A. Van Ness, 2004. "Decimals And Liquidity: A Study Of The Nyse," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 27(1), pages 75-94.
- Tito Cordella & Thierry Foucault, 1996.
"Minimum price variations, time priority and quotes dynamics,"
Economics Working Papers
182, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cordella, Tito & Foucault, Thierry, 1999. "Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority, and Quote Dynamics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 141-173, July.
- Cordella, Tito & Foucault, Thierry, 1997. "Minimum Price Variations, Time Priority and Quote Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Irwan Adi Ekaputra & Erni Sukmadini Asikin, 2012. "Impact of Tick Size Reduction on Small Caps Price Efficiency and Execution cost onÂ the Indonesia Stock Exchange," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 8(Supp. 1), pages 1-12.
- Kee Chung & Jangkoo Kang & Joon-Seok Kim, 2011. "Tick size, market structure, and market quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 57-81, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.