Schütz on meaning and culture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Austrian Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100335
Schütz; Gadamer; Phenomenology; Hermeneutics; Culture and economy; Thick descriptions; B0; B25; B3; B53;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Virgil Storr, 2011. "On the hermeneutics debate: An introduction to a symposium on Don Lavoie's “The Interpretive Dimension of Economics—Science, Hermeneutics, and Praxeology”," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 85-89, June.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2010. "Qualitative methods and the pursuit of economic understanding," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 321-331, December.
- Petr Špecián, 2012. "From Mises to Schutz. A Question of Apriorism in Economics," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 395-410.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2011. "Operationalizing the interpretive turn: Deploying qualitative methods toward an economics of meaning," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 157-170, June.
- Peter Boettke & David Prychitko, 2011. "1985: A defining year in the history of modern Austrian economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 129-139, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.