The impact of restructuring and deregulation on gas rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Regulatory Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100298
Natural gas; Deregulation; Restructuring; Consumer choice; L95; L50;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Majumdar, Sumit K, 1997. "Incentive Regulation and Productive Efficiency in the U.S. Telecommunications Industry," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70(4), pages 547-76, October.
- Shepherd, William G, 1972. "The Elements of Market Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 25-37, February.
- David Finnoff & Curtis Cramer & Sherrill Shaffer, 2004. "The Financial and Operational Impacts of FERC Order 636 on the Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 243-270, 05.
- M.E. Beesley & S.C. Littlechild, 1989. "The Regulation of Privatized Monopolies in the United Kingdom," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 454-472, Autumn.
- Lyon, Thomas P, 1996.
"A Model of Sliding-Scale Regulation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 227-47, May.
- Hollas, Daniel R, 1994. "Downstream Gas Pricing in an Era of Upstream Deregulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 227-45, September.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2002. "Incentive Regulation and Competition in Public Utility Markets: A 20-Year Perspective," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Hollas, Daniel R, 1999. "Gas Utility Prices in a Restructured Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 167-85, September.
- Chunrong AI & Salvador Martinez & David Sappington, 2004. "Incentive Regulation and Telecommunications Service Quality," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 263-285, 08.
- Hollas, Daniel R, 1989. "Firm/Interruptible Gas Pricing Patterns in a Regulated Environment," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 47-67, March.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1975. "The Demand for Electricity: A Survey," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 74-110, Spring.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & David E. M. Sappington, 1998.
"Setting the X Factor in Price Cap Regulation Plans,"
NBER Working Papers
6622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Sappington, David E M, 1999. "Setting the X Factor in Price-Cap Regulation Plans," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 5-25, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.