Seat-vote curves, loyalty effects and the provincial distribution of Canadian government spending
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 139 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Seat-vote curves; Majoritarian; Electoral competitiveness; D72;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valentino Larcinese & Leonzio Rizzo & Cecilia Testa, 2005.
"Allocating the US Federal Budget to the States: the Impact of the President,"
STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE
03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Valentino Larcinese & Leonzio Rizzo & Cecilia Testa, 2005. "Allocating the US federal budget to the states: the impact of the President," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3611, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Ansolabehere & James M. Snyder, 2006. "Party Control of State Government and the Distribution of Public Expenditures," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(4), pages 547-569, December.
- Marilyn Young & Michael Reksulak & William F. Shughart, 2001. "The Political Economy of the IRS," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 201-220, 07.
- Christian Bjï¿½rnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2012.
"Political Ideology and Economic Freedom Across Canadian Provinces,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 143-166.
- Christian BjÃ¸rnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2009. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-054.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- BjÃ¸rnskov, Christian & Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Munich Reprints in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 20277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2010.
"Labor market deregulation and globalization: Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Munich Reprints in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics
19282, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Labor market deregulation and globalization: empirical evidence from OECD countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 545-571, September.
- J. Stephen Ferris, 2010. "Fiscal Policy from a Public Choice Perspective," Carleton Economic Papers 10-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.