Global Financial Crisis and International Institutions: Challenges, Opportunities and Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Organization Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106610
Recession; Business cycle; Financial markets crisis; IMPEX; Institutional evolution; Climate change; Regional and international regimes; Neo-Keynesianism; Neo-liberalism; Global capitalism; Global economic management;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, Joseph & Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Spiegel, Shari & Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo & Nayyar, Deepak, 2006. "Stability with Growth: Macroeconomics, Liberalization and Development," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199288144.
- Serra, Narcis & Stiglitz, Joseph E. (ed.), 2008. "The Washington Consensus Reconsidered: Towards a New Global Governance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199534098.
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 2007. "A True Development Round? A Review of Joseph E. Stiglitz and Andrew Charlton's Fair Trade for All: How Trade Can Promote Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1001-1010, December.
- Jones, Kent, 2009. "The Doha Blues: Institutional Crisis and Reform in the WTO," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195378825.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 703-724, September.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 686-702, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.