Spatial Demography: An Opportunity to Improve Policy Making at Diverse Decision Levels
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Demography training; Policy making; Spatial demography; Spatial analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Voss, 2007. "Demography as a Spatial Social Science," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 457-476, December.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems," Urban/Regional 0406001, EconWPA.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Layne, Larry J., 1999. "A Casebook for Spatial Statistical Data Analysis: A Compilation of Different Thematic Data Sets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195109580.
- David Plane & Gordon Mulligan, 1997. "Measuring spatial focusing in a migration system," Demography, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 251-262, May.
- Brigitte Waldorf & Rachel Franklin, 2002. "Spatial Dimensions of the Easterlin Hypothesis: Fertility Variations in Italy," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 549-578.
- I Bracken & D Martin, 1989. "The generation of spatial population distributions from census centroid data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(4), pages 537-543, April.
- P. Congdon, 2003. "Modelling spatially varying impacts of socioeconomic predictors on mortality outcomes," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 161-184, 08.
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto & S. Irudaya Rajan, 2001. "Spatial Patterns of Fertility Transition in Indian Districts," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(4), pages 713-738.
- Alessia Naccarato & Benassi Federico, 2013. "Administrative boundaries and homogeneus areas with respect to demographic features of resident population in Tuscany," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0184, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Elena Kotyrlo, 2013. "Stationarity conditions for the spatial first-order and serial second-order model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 19-29, March.
- Stephen Matthews & Daniel M. Parker, 2013. "Progress in Spatial Demography," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(10), pages 271-312, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.