Demography as a Spatial Social Science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Spatial demography; Spatial analysis; Ecological fallacy; Multilevel modeling;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Voss & David Long & Roger Hammer & Samantha Friedman, 2006. "County child poverty rates in the US: a spatial regression approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 369-391, August.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, March.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "A new set of spatial-interaction models: the theory of competing destinations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Tim Slack & Candice Myers, 2014. "The Great Recession and the Changing Geography of Food Stamp Receipt," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 63-79, February.
- Liviano Solís, Daniel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2013.
"Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities,"
2072/220222, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Liviano & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Spatial Exploration of Age Distribution in Catalan Municipalities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p81, European Regional Science Association.
- Alessia Naccarato & Benassi Federico, 2013. "Administrative boundaries and homogeneus areas with respect to demographic features of resident population in Tuscany," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0184, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Marcia Castro, 2007. "Spatial Demography: An Opportunity to Improve Policy Making at Diverse Decision Levels," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 477-509, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.