The evaluation of climate policy: theory and emerging practice in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 44 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Policy evaluation; Evaluation theory; Climate policy; European Union; Meta-analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Måns Nilsson & Andrew Jordan & John Turnpenny & Julia Hertin & Björn Nykvist & Duncan Russel, 2008. "The use and non-use of policy appraisal tools in public policy making: an analysis of three European countries and the European Union," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 335-355, December.
- Susan Owens & Tim Rayner & Olivia Bina, 2004. "New agendas for appraisal: reflections on theory, practice, and research," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(11), pages 1943-1959, November.
- Roger Pielke, 2004. "What future for the policy sciences?," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 209-225, December.
- Miranda A. Schreurs & Yves Tiberghien, 2007. "Multi-Level Reinforcement: Explaining European Union Leadership in Climate Change Mitigation," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 19-46, November.
- Roger Pielke, 2004. "What future for the policy sciences? A rejoinder to Muth, Pelletier, and Wallace," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 255-258, December.
- Nanny Bressers & Mark Twist & Ernst Heuvelhof, 2013. "Exploring the temporal dimension in policy evaluation studies," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 23-37, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.