The role of governments in corporate social responsibility: characterising public policies on CSR in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Corporate social responsibility (CSR); Public policies on CSR; Business self-regulation; Business–government relations; New governance; Business–society relations; Societal co-regulation; Sustainable development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kolk, Ans & Van der Veen, Mark, 2002. "Dilemmas of Balancing Organizational and Public Interests:: How Environment Affects Strategy in Dutch Main Ports," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 45-54, February.
- Jeremy Moon, 2007. "The contribution of corporate social responsibility to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 296-306.
- Bert Scholtens & Pontus Cerin & Lars Hassel, 2008. "Sustainable development and socially responsible finance and investing," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 137-140.
- Bill Hopwood & Mary Mellor & Geoff O'Brien, 2005. "Sustainable development: mapping different approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 38-52.
- Jan Lepoutre & Nikolay Dentchev & AimÃ© Heene, 2007.
"Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 391-408, July.
- J. Lepoutre & N. A. Dentchev & A. Heene, 2005. "Dealing With Uncertainties When Governing CSR Policies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/337, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Laura Albareda & Josep Lozano & Tamyko Ysa, 2007. "Public Policies on Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Governments in Europe," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 391-407, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.