Evacuation Transportation Planning Under Uncertainty: A Robust Optimization Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Dynamic traffic assignment; Evacuation; Robust optimization; Data uncertainty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aharon Ben-Tal & Boaz Golany & Arkadi Nemirovski & Jean-Philippe Vial, 2005. "Retailer-Supplier Flexible Commitments Contracts: A Robust Optimization Approach," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 248-271, February.
- Douglas Bish & Edward Chamberlayne & Hesham Rakha, 2013. "Optimizing Network Flows with Congestion-Based Flow Reductions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 283-306, September.
- Jiang, Ruiwei & Zhang, Muhong & Li, Guang & Guan, Yongpei, 2014. "Two-stage network constrained robust unit commitment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 751-762.
- Lili Du & Srinivas Peeta, 2014. "A Stochastic Optimization Model to Reduce Expected Post-Disaster Response Time Through Pre-Disaster Investment Decisions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 271-295, June.
- Bish, Douglas R. & Sherali, Hanif D., 2013. "Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 79-92.
- Gabrel, Virginie & Murat, Cécile & Thiele, Aurélie, 2014. "Recent advances in robust optimization: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 471-483.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.