An Advanced Real-Time Train Dispatching System for Minimizing the Propagation of Delays in a Dispatching Area Under Severe Disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
DSS; Delay management; Short-term train scheduling; Temporal decomposition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Adams & Egon Balas & Daniel Zawack, 1988. "The Shifting Bottleneck Procedure for Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 391-401, March.
- Mascis, Alessandro & Pacciarelli, Dario, 2002. "Job-shop scheduling with blocking and no-wait constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(3), pages 498-517, December.
- Rabenasolo, Besoa & Zeng, Xianyi & Happiette, Michel, 1998. "Analysis of the temporal decomposition procedure for scheduling with release and due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 599-619, September.
- D'Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario & Pranzo, Marco, 2007. "A branch and bound algorithm for scheduling trains in a railway network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 643-657, December.
- Törnquist, Johanna & Persson, Jan A., 2007. "N-tracked railway traffic re-scheduling during disturbances," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 342-362, March.
- Krüger, Niclas A. & Vierth , Inge & Fakhraei Roudsari, Farzad, 2013. "Spatial, temporal and size distribution of freight train delays: evidence from Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Sato, Keisuke & Fukumura, Naoto, 2012. "Real-time freight locomotive rescheduling and uncovered train detection during disruption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 636-648.
- Meng, Lingyun & Zhou, Xuesong, 2011. "Robust single-track train dispatching model under a dynamic and stochastic environment: A scenario-based rolling horizon solution approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1080-1102, August.
- Cacchiani, V. & Huisman, D. & Kidd, M. & Kroon, L.G. & Toth, P. & Veelenturf, L.P. & Wagenaar, J.C., 2013. "An Overview of Recovery Models for Real-time Railway Rescheduling," Econometric Institute Research Papers 50112, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.