Competitive Delivered Pricing by Mail-Order and Internet Retailers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Spatial competition; Internet retailing; Mail-order; Pricing policies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de PALMA, André & PEDRO SANTOS, Jose & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"Spatial competition under uniform delivered pricing,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-755, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Palma, Andre & Pedro Pontes, Jose & Thisse, Jacques-Franco, 1987. "Spatial competition under uniform delivered pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 441-449, August.
- Pierre Hanjoul & Pierre Hansen & Dominique Peeters & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 1990.
"Uncapacitated Plant Location Under Alternative Spatial Price Policies,"
INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 41-57, January.
- Hanjoul, P. & Hansen, P. & Peeters, D. & Thisse, J.-F., 1988. "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers 1988019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HANJOUL, Pierre & HANSEN, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Uncapacitated plant location under alternative spatial price policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -875, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- THISSE, Jacques-François & VIVES, Xavier, .
"On the strategic choice of spatial price policy,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-793, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- Greenhut, Melvin L, 1981. "Spatial Pricing in the United States, West Germany and Japan," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 79-86, February.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Han Li, 2006. "The shipping strategies of internet retailers: Evidence from internet book retailing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 407-438, December.
- Norman, George, 1981. "Uniform Pricing as an Optimal Spatial Pricing Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 87-91, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.