Inefficiency of Logit-Based Stochastic User Equilibrium in a Traffic Network Under ATIS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Stochastic user equilibrium; System optimum; Stochastic system optimum; Inefficiency; ATIS; Network;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hai Yang & Deren Han & Hong Lo, 2008. "Efficiency of Atomic Splittable Selfish Routing with Polynomial Cost Functions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 443-451, December.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Han, Deren & Yang, Hai, 2008. "The multi-class, multi-criterion traffic equilibrium and the efficiency of congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 753-773, September.
- Yang, Hai, 1998. "Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 205-218, April.
- Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Liu, Tian-Liang, 2010. "Bounding the inefficiency of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 463-469, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.