Inefficiency of Logit-Based Stochastic User Equilibrium in a Traffic Network Under ATIS
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Stochastic user equilibrium; System optimum; Stochastic system optimum; Inefficiency; ATIS; Network;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Hai, 1998. "Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 205-218, April.
- Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Liu, Tian-Liang, 2010. "Bounding the inefficiency of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 463-469, March.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Hai Yang & Deren Han & Hong Lo, 2008. "Efficiency of Atomic Splittable Selfish Routing with Polynomial Cost Functions," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 443-451, December.
- Han, Deren & Yang, Hai, 2008. "The multi-class, multi-criterion traffic equilibrium and the efficiency of congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 753-773, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.