Strategic Network Restoration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Disaster management; Infrastructure repair; Connectivity; Cost; Project scheduling;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Casari & Simon J. Wilkie, 2004.
"Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
587.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Marco Casari & Simon Wilkie, 2005. "Sequencing Lifeline Repairs After an Earthquake: An Economic Approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 47-65, September.
- (Noel) Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Millar, Harvey & Joseph, Anito & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 2002. "Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 679-688, September.
- Alan Murray & Timothy Matisziw & Tony Grubesic, 2007. "Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Madanat, S M & Park, Sejung & Kuhn, K D, 2006. "Adaptive Optimization and Systematic Probing of Infrastructure System Maintenance Policies under Model Uncertainty," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4fb7k5rc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Nurre, Sarah G. & Cavdaroglu, Burak & Mitchell, John E. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Wallace, William A., 2012. "Restoring infrastructure systems: An integrated network design and scheduling (INDS) problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 794-806.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.