Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barabási, Albert-László & Ravasz, Erzsébet & Vicsek, Tamás, 2001. "Deterministic scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 559-564.
- Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hyun-joon, 2004. "A cutting plane algorithm for computing k-edge survivability of a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 579-589, August.
- Justin Yates & Sujeevraja Sanjeevi, 2012. "Assessing the impact of vulnerability modeling in the protection of critical infrastructure," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 415-435, October.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2010. "Strategic Network Restoration," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Ting Lei & Daoqin Tong, 2013. "Hedging against service disruptions: an expected median location problem with site-dependent failure probabilities," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 491-512, October.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2009. "Exploring the vulnerability of network infrastructure to disruption," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 307-321, June.
- Tuzun Aksu, Dilek & Ozdamar, Linet, 2014. "A mathematical model for post-disaster road restoration: Enabling accessibility and evacuation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 56-67.
- Sullivan, J.L. & Novak, D.C. & Aultman-Hall, L. & Scott, D.M., 2010. "Identifying critical road segments and measuring system-wide robustness in transportation networks with isolating links: A link-based capacity-reduction approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 323-336, June.
- Hyun Kim, 2012. "P-hub protection models for survivable hub network design," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 437-461, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.