Critical network infrastructure analysis: interdiction and system flow
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hyun-joon, 2004. "A cutting plane algorithm for computing k-edge survivability of a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 579-589, August.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Ravasz, Erzsébet & Vicsek, Tamás, 2001. "Deterministic scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(3), pages 559-564.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2009. "Exploring the vulnerability of network infrastructure to disruption," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 307-321, June.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray & Tony Grubesic, 2010. "Strategic Network Restoration," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Sullivan, J.L. & Novak, D.C. & Aultman-Hall, L. & Scott, D.M., 2010. "Identifying critical road segments and measuring system-wide robustness in transportation networks with isolating links: A link-based capacity-reduction approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 323-336, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.