A GIS-Based Optimization Framework for Competitive Multi-Facility Location-Routing Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Competitive facility location; Location-routing; Meta-heuristics; Genetic algorithm; GIS;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry, 2007. "Competitive facility location and design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 40-62, October.
- Ningchuan Xiao & David A Bennett & Marc P Armstrong, 2002. "Using evolutionary algorithms to generate alternatives for multiobjective site-search problems," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(4), pages 639-656, April.
- Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry, 2007. "Competitive facility location model with concave demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 598-619, September.
- Tammy Drezner & Zvi Drezner, 2004. "Finding the optimal solution to the Huff based competitive location model," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 193-208, 07.
- Tammy Drezner & Zvi Drezner & Shogo Shiode, 2002. "A Threshold-Satisfying Competitive Location Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 287-299.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.