Routing Traffic at Hub Facilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Optimal routing; Efficiency; Surveillance; Dock-door assignment; Hub network; Transfers;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuby, Michael J. & Gray, Robert Gordon, 1993. "The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Hall, Randolph W., 2001. "Truck Scheduling for Ground to Air Connectivity," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2vh5j4hz, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Trietsch, Dan, 1993. "Scheduling flights at hub airports," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Gu, Jinxiang & Goetschalckx, Marc & McGinnis, Leon F., 2007. "Research on warehouse operation: A comprehensive review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Yaman, Hande & Kara, Bahar Y. & Tansel, Barbaros Ç., 2007. "The latest arrival hub location problem for cargo delivery systems with stopovers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 906-919, October.
- Hall, Randolph W., 2001. "Truck scheduling for ground to air connectivity," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 331-338.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.