Government strategies to attract R&D-intensive FDI
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 34 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
R&D; FDI; Multinational enterprises; F23; O33;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Archibugi, Daniele & Iammarino, Simona, 1999. "The policy implications of the globalisation of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 317-336, March.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Teece, David & Romeo, Anthony, 1979. "Overseas Research and Development by US-Based Firms," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 187-96, May.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Internationalization of innovation systems: A survey of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 56-67, February.
- Robert Atkinson, 2007. "Expanding the R&E tax credit to drive innovation, competitiveness and prosperity," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 617-628, December.
- Ruth Rama, 2008. "Foreign investment innovation: a review of selected policies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 353-363, August.
- Gregory Tassey, 2007. "Tax incentives for innovation: time to restructure the R&E tax credit," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 605-615, December.
- Ram Mudambi, 1999. "Multinational Investment Attraction: Principal-Agent Considerations," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 65-79.
- Guellec, Dominique & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno v., 2001.
"The internationalisation of technology analysed with patent data,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1253-1266, October.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2001. "The internationalisation of technology analysed with patent data," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6223, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Vang, Jan, 2006. "Globalisation of Knowledge Production and Regional Innovation Policy: Supporting Specialized Hubs in Developing Countries," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2006/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Markus Leibrecht & Christian Bellak, . "Does the impact of employment protection legislation on FDI differ by skill-intensity of sectors? An empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 09/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- C. Bellak & M. Leibrecht & R. Stehrer, 2010.
"The role of public policy in closing foreign direct investment gaps: an empirical analysis,"
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 19-46, February.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Robert Stehrer, 2008. "The Role of Public Policy in Closing Foreign Direct Investment Gaps: An Empirical Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 48, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Filippov, Sergey & Guimon, Jose, 2009. "From Quantity to Quality: Challenges for Investment Promotion Agencies," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 057, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Michel, Julie, 2009. "Reverse knowledge transfer and its implications for European policy," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 035, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.