'Location versus home country advantages' in R&D activities: some further results on multinationals' locational strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narula,Rajneesh & Zanfei,Antonello, 2003. "The international dimension of innovation," Research Memoranda 010, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- René Belderbos & Elissavet Lykogianni & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008.
"Strategic R&D Location by Multinational Firms: Spillovers, Technology Sourcing, and Competition,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 759-779, 09.
- Belderbos, Rene & Lykogianni, Elissavet & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "Strategic R&D Location by Multinational Firms: Spillovers, Technology Sourcing and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 5060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Belderbos, Rene & Lykoianni, E & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "Strategic R&D location by multinational firms: Spillovers, technology sourcing, and competition," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/228402, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- John A. Cantwell & Lucia Piscitello, 2003. "The Recent Location of Foreign R&D Activities by Large MNCs in the European Regions. The Role of Different Sources of Spillovers," ERSA conference papers ersa03p322, European Regional Science Association.
- Criscuolo, P. & Narula, R. & Verspagen, B., 2002.
"The relative importance of home and host innovation systems in the internationalisation of MNE R&D: a patent citation analysis,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
02.20, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Criscuolo,Paola & Narula,Rajneesh & Verspagen,Bart, 2002. "The relative importance of home and host innovation systems in the internationalisation of MNE R&D: a patent citation analysis," Research Memoranda 035, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Rajneesh Narula & Antonello Zanfei, 2003. "Globalisation of Innovation The Role of Multinational Enterprises," DRUID Working Papers 03-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Verspagen, Bart & Schoenmakers, Wilfred, 2004.
"The spatial dimension of patenting by multinational firms in Europe,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18025, Maastricht University.
- Bart Verspagen & Wilfred Schoenmakers, 2004. "The spatial dimension of patenting by multinational firms in europe," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Verspagen, B. & Schoenmakers, W., 2002. "The Spatial Dimension of Patenting by Multinational Firms in Europe," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 02.11, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Lehrer, Mark & Asakawa, Kazuhiro & Behnam, Michael, 2011. "Home base-compensating R&D: Indicators, public policy, and ramifications for multinational firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 42-53, March.
- Anja Schmiele, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," Working Papers id:1547, eSocialSciences.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Global Location Patterns of R&D Investments," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 60, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2007.
"What Determines Overseas R&D Activities? The Case of Japanese Multinational Firms,"
07010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2008. "What determines overseas R&D activities? The case of Japanese multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 530-544, April.
- B. Michael Gilroy & Elmar Lukas & Christian Heimann, 2010. "Welchen Einfluss hat die Anwesenheit von ausländischen und multinationalen Unternehmungen auf die deutschen Exporte?," Working Papers 31, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Morero, Hernán, 2010.
"Internacionalización, Tramas Productivas y Sistema Nacional de Innovación
[Internationalization, Production Networks and National System of Innovation]," MPRA Paper 26964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Can & Qu, Zhe & Zhang, Mingqian & Zhao, Yanyun, 2007. "R&D offshoring and technology learning in emerging economies: Firm-level evidence from the ICT industry," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 023, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Sofka, Wolfgang, 2005.
"Global Idea Sourcing: An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind the Usage of Foreign Business Sources for Innovation,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-53, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Sofka, 2005. "Global Idea Sourcing - An empirical investigation into the mechanisms behind the usage of foreign business sources for innovation," Industrial Organization 0509004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.