Technology parks in a developing country: the case of India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 33 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
Software park; Research park; Biotechnology park; O32; O33; O38; R11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Link, Albert N & Scott, John T, 2003. " The Growth of Research Triangle Park," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 167-75, March.
- Ahmed Alshumaimri & Taylor Aldridge & David Audretsch, 2010. "The university technology transfer revolution in Saudi Arabia," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 585-596, December.
- Das, Gouranga & Bhattacharya, Swapan K., 2009. "Do south-south trade agreements enhance member countries' trade? evaluating implications for development potential in the context of SAARC," MPRA Paper 37255, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Jarunee Wonglimpiyarat, 2010. "Commercialization strategies of technology: lessons from Silicon Valley," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 225-236, April.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Landoni, Paolo, 2010. "Science and Technology Parks impacts on tenant organisations: a review of literature," MPRA Paper 41914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Barbera & Sara Fassero, 2013. "The place-based nature of technological innovation: the case of Sophia Antipolis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 216-234, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.