The Growth of Research Triangle Park
AbstractIn light of the history of Research Triangle Park, we develop an analytical model to characterize the Park's growth. The model is based on the hypothesis that the Park's growth can be thought of as the adoption of an innovation, where the innovation is the new innovative environment created by the Park and its infrastructure. Copyright 2003 by Kluwer Academic Publishers
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geetha Vaidyanathan, 2008. "Technology parks in a developing country: the case of India," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 285-299, June.
- David Miller & Zoltan Acs, 2013. "Technology commercialization on campus: twentieth century frameworks and twenty-first century blind spots," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 407-423, April.
- Janet Bercovitz & Maryann Feldman, 2006. "Entpreprenerial Universities and Technology Transfer: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding Knowledge-Based Economic Development," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 175-188, 01.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2003. "U.S. science parks: the diffusion of an innovation and its effects on the academic missions of universities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1323-1356, November.
- Ahmed Alshumaimri & Taylor Aldridge & David Audretsch, 2010. "The university technology transfer revolution in Saudi Arabia," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 585-596, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.