Multicollinearity in cross-sectional regressions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Multicollinearity; Cross-sectional regression; Spatial dependency; Misspecification tests; C21; C40; C51; J60;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wichers, C Robert, 1975. "The Detection of Multicollinearity: A Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 366-68, August.
- Kumar, T Krishna, 1975. "Multicollinearity in Regression Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 365-66, August.
- O'Hagan, John W & McCabe, Brendan, 1975. "Tests for the Severity of Multicollinearity in Regression Analysis: A Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 368-70, August.
- Catalina Garcia & José Pérez & José Liria, 2011. "The raise method. An alternative procedure to estimate the parameters in presence of collinearity," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 403-423, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.