Morphological similarities between DBM and a microeconomic model of sprawl
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Urban sprawl; Open space; Neighbourhood externalities; Road network; Dielectric breakdown; Fractal; C61; C63; D62; R21; R40;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Cavailh�s & Pierre Frankhauser & Dominique Peeters & Isabelle Thomas, 2004.
"Where Alonso meets Sierpinski: an urban economic model of a fractal metropolitan area,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(8), pages 1471-1498, August.
- CAVAILHES, Jean & FRANKHAUSER, Pierre & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, . "Where Alonso meets Sierpinski: an urban economic model of a fractal metropolitan area," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1721, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 1995. "On the Price of Land and the Value of Amenities," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(246), pages 247-67, May.
- M Batty & P A Longley, 1986. "The fractal simulation of urban structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(9), pages 1143-1179, September.
- M Batty, 1991. "Generating urban forms from diffusive growth," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(4), pages 511-544, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.