Public pharmaceutical expenditure: identification of spatial effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Pharmaceutical expenditure; Spatial spillover; Spatial autoregression; Distributed lag; Identification; SUR; I11; L65; R15; C21; C23;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Longitudinal Data; Spatial Time Series
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joines, Jerry D. & Hertz-Picciotto, Irva & Carey, Timothy S. & Gesler, Wilbert & Suchindran, Chirayath, 2003. "A spatial analysis of county-level variation in hospitalization rates for low back problems in North Carolina," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 2541-2553, June.
- Joan Costa & Jaume Puig, 2004.
"Regulatory ambivalence and the limitations of pharmaceutical policy in Spain,"
Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics
762, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan Costa & Jaume Puig, 2004. "Regulatory ambivalence and the limitations of pharmaceutical policy in Spain," Economics Working Papers 762, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Marc Sáez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Economics Working Papers 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jes�s Clemente & Carmen Marcuello & Antonio Monta�és, 2008. "Pharmaceutical expenditure, total health-care expenditure and GDP," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1187-1206.
- Pierre-Yves Crémieux & Marie-Claude Meilleur & Pierre Ouellette & Patrick Petit & Martin Zelder & Ken Potvin, 2005. "Public and private pharmaceutical spending as determinants of health outcomes in Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 107-116.
- Guillem Lopez-Casasnovas & Joan Costa-Font & Ivan Planas, 2005. "Diversity and regional inequalities in the Spanish 'system of health care services'," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S221-S235.
- Kildemoes, Helle Wallach & Christiansen, Terkel & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Kristiansen, Ivar Sonbo & Andersen, Morten, 2006. "The impact of population ageing on future Danish drug expenditure," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 298-311, February.
- Okunade, Albert A. & Suraratdecha, Chutima, 2006. "The pervasiveness of pharmaceutical expenditure inertia in the OECD countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 225-238, July.
- Guillem López & Marc Sáez, 2001. "A multilevel analysis on the determinants of regional health care expenditure. A note," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 572, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013. "Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," CEIS Research Paper 278, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 May 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.