Japan and Hong Kong Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs): Discounts, Returns, and Trading Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 25 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Foreign exchange-traded funds; asynchronous trading.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Imtiaz Mazumder, M. & Chu, Ting-Heng & Miller, Edward M. & Prather, Larry J., 2008. "International day-of-the-week effects: An empirical examination of iShares," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 699-715, September.
- Alexakis, Christos & Dasilas, Apostolos & Grose, Chris, 2013. "Asymmetric dynamic relations between stock prices and mutual fund units in Japan. An application of hidden cointegration technique," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-8.
- Levy, Ariel & Lieberman, Offer, 2013. "Overreaction of country ETFs to US market returns: Intraday vs. daily horizons and the role of synchronized trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1412-1421.
- Valeria Martinez & Yiuman Tse & Jullavut Kittiakarasakun, 2013. "Volatility, trade size, and order imbalance in China and Japan exchange traded funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 293-307, April.
- Shaen Corbet & Cian Twomey, 2014. "Have Exchange Traded Funds Influenced Commodity Market Volatility?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 323-335.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.