Marrying, Unmarrying, and Poverty Dynamics among Mothers with Children Living at Home
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Family and Economic Issues.
Volume (Year): 28 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104904
Marital status; Mothers; Poverty; Poverty dynamics; Two-way transition model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ann Huff Stevens, 1999.
"Climbing out of Poverty, Falling Back in: Measuring the Persistence of Poverty Over Multiple Spells,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 557-588.
- Ann Huff Stevens, 1995. "Climbing Out of Poverty, Falling Back In: Measuring the Persistence of Poverty over Multiple Spells," NBER Working Papers 5390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Jane Waldfogel, 2000.
"Understanding Young Women's Marriage Decisions: The Role of Labor and Marriage Market Conditions,"
NBER Working Papers
7510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Jane Waldfogel, 2000. "Understanding young women's marriage decisions: The role of labor and marriage market conditions," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(4), pages 624-647, July.
- Kniesner, Thomas J & McElroy, Marjorie B & Wilcox, Steven P, 1988. "Getting into Poverty without a Husband, and Getting Out, With or Without," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 86-90, May.
- Mary Jo Bane & David T. Ellwood, 1986. "Slipping into and out of Poverty: The Dynamics of Spells," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-23.
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "What are the economic consequences of divorce?," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 641-645, November.
- Greg J. Duncan & Saul D. Hoffman, 1985. "Economic Consequences of Marital Instability," NBER Chapters, in: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, pages 427-470 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saul Hoffman, 1977. "Marital instability and the economic status of women," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 67-76, February.
- David Schramm & V. William Harris, 2011. "Marital Quality and Income: An Examination of the Influence of Government Assistance," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 437-448, September.
- Yen-ju Lin & Bradley Chen & Tsai-Ching Liu & Chin-Shyan Chen, 2012. "The Impact of Family Structure on Utilization of Preventive Care Services among Children under National Health Insurance in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 453-463, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.