Inheritance and inequality when wealth enters the utility function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 53 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerhard Orosel, 1986. "Tentative notes on prestige seeking and pareto-efficiency," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 169-194, December.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967.
"Distribution of Income and Wealth Among Individuals,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
238, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 382-97, July.
- Frank, Robert H, 1984. "Are Workers Paid Their Marginal Products?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 549-71, September.
- Becker, Robert A, 1980. "On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 375-82, September.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1975. "A Neoclassical Theory of Wealth Distribution," Munich Reprints in Economics 3386, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Klaus NEUSSER, 1991.
"Savings, Social Security and Bequests in an OLG Model. A Simulation Exercise for Austria,"
Vienna Economics Papers
vie9201, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Neusser, 1993. "Savings, social security, and bequests in an OLG model. A simulation exercise for Austria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 133-155, December.
- Klaus Neusser, 1993. "Savings, social security, and bequests in an OLG model. A simulation exercise for Austria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 133-155, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.