Inheritance and inequality when wealth enters the utility function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 53 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank, Robert H, 1984. "Are Workers Paid Their Marginal Products?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 549-71, September.
- Becker, Robert A, 1980. "On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 375-82, September.
- Gerhard Orosel, 1986. "Tentative notes on prestige seeking and pareto-efficiency," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 169-194, December.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967.
"Distribution of Income and Wealth Among Individuals,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
238, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 382-97, July.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1975. "A Neoclassical Theory of Wealth Distribution," Munich Reprints in Economics 3386, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Klaus NEUSSER, 1991.
"Savings, Social Security and Bequests in an OLG Model. A Simulation Exercise for Austria,"
Vienna Economics Papers
vie9201, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Neusser, 1993. "Savings, social security, and bequests in an OLG model. A simulation exercise for Austria," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 133-155, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.