Koopmans recursive preferences and income convergence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 117 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1984.
"Optimal growth with many consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 139-171, February.
- Becker, Robert A. & Foias, Ciprian, 1987. "A characterization of Ramsey equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 173-184, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969.
"Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals,"
Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 382-97, July.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967. "Distribution of Income and Wealth Among Individuals," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 238, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Becker, Robert A, 1980. "On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 375-82, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-43, May.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bliss, Christopher, 1999. "The Real Rate of Interest: A Theoretical Analysis," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 46-58, Summer.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Cecilia Garcia-Pe–alosa, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Wealth and Income Distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model,"
IDEP Working Papers
0604, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2006.
- Stephen Turnovsky & Cecilia Garcia Penalosa, 2006. "The Dynamics of Wealth and Income distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 318, Society for Computational Economics.
- Reto Foellmi, 2010.
"Inequality and Aggregate Savings in the Neoclassical Growth Model,"
dp1011, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Foellmi, Reto, 2009. "Inequality and Aggregate Savings in the Neoclassical Growth Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 7569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reto Foellmi, 2008. "Inequality and aggregate savings in the neoclassical growth model," IEW - Working Papers 395, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.